- Log into the AWS Management Console and go to the AWS Single Sign-On service.
- Go to Applications.
- Add a custom SAML 2.0 application.
- Fill in the Display Name and Description so you can identify what this application is for.
- Download the AWS SSO SAML metadata file.
Send your Sym onboarding partner the AWS SSO SAML metadata file.
Save your new SAML app.
In order to save, you'll have to put some fake details in the Application metadata section. Sym will provide a metadata file to update these values, but for now, feel free to fill the in with any value.
- Add the following Attribute Mappings
User attribute in the application
Maps to this string value or user attribute in AWS SSO
- That's it! Your Sym onboarding partner will pull some knobs and levers on our end, and get back to you to validate the connection.
Updated 8 months ago